Photo

Sacred Pool Alternate Ending Question.....

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ignatz_Von_Zwakh

Ignatz_Von_Zwakh

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:51 PM

Considering one is receiving and completing Warlock Quests as part of the ending's goals, would the function of teleporting straight to the Warlock's Cave upon completion still be in effect? I mean, I can think of reasons why not, such as the Warlock not being the one who directly gives you the quest etc,etc.

So, anyone have any clarification? Any light to shed?

#2 Velhart

Velhart

• Members
  • 4,210 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:07 PM

Ignatz_Von_Zwakh said:

Considering one is receiving and completing Warlock Quests as part of the ending's goals, would the function of teleporting straight to the Warlock's Cave upon completion still be in effect? I mean, I can think of reasons why not, such as the Warlock not being the one who directly gives you the quest etc,etc.

Hi Ignath,

If you complete a warlock quest while playing with the sacred pool ending, you are still teleported to the warlock cave after you complete a quest.

greetings,

Velhart

#3 Ignatz_Von_Zwakh

Ignatz_Von_Zwakh

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:18 AM

Velhart said:

Ignatz_Von_Zwakh said:

Hi Ignath,

If you complete a warlock quest while playing with the sacred pool ending, you are still teleported to the warlock cave after you complete a quest.

greetings,

Velhart

Thank you Velhart. I figured as much, but still wanted to hear if other people thought the same. Seeing as how I've yet to arouse public outcry at the concept, I'm assuming you're statement and my initial assumption are correct.

#4 Regulator18

Regulator18

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:19 PM

Ignatz_Von_Zwakh said:

Velhart said:

Ignatz_Von_Zwakh said:

Hi Ignath,

greetings,

Velhart

Thank you Velhart. I figured as much, but still wanted to hear if other people thought the same. Seeing as how I've yet to arouse public outcry at the concept, I'm assuming you're statement and my initial assumption are correct.

Yuppers, your both right, I concur also, that you are still teleported to the Warlock cave.  :)

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS