Question about New Caprica and Fire all missile

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Grand admiral thrawn

Grand admiral thrawn

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:32 AM

This odd rule question came up the other day and I need some help. In this situation the humans were at new caprica and galactica had returned to orbit. Then the cylon player played his super crisis "fire all missile" with the fail effect of "draw two civilian ships to destroy." At the current game state the humans had two civilians ships evacuated with galactica, with some ships in the locked and prepared stacks. So should the humans had failed the super crisis would the cylon player be able to choose the two civilian ships with galactica or would he have to choose the ships in the locked stack? Thanks

#2 Holy Outlaw

Holy Outlaw

• Members
  • 307 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 06:53 PM

Hmm, yet another conundrum to remind me why I dislike New Caprica. 

It's my belief that the two ships should come from the stack. I do not, however, have the rules on-hand to indicate why I believe that to be the case, and I could be wrong.

#3 Skowza

Skowza

• Members
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:30 AM

Holy Outlaw said:

Hmm, yet another conundrum to remind me why I dislike New Caprica. 

Yup.

I don't think thats ever been clarified in the rules or an FAQ, but I would also say they come from the stack.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS