we want neutral deluxe pack

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 bruce_wayne

bruce_wayne

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 07:34 AM

with neutral capitals, whit 3 kind of loyalty, and choose one at the begining of the match. to complete the next neutral races, skaven, undead, lizards, silvan elf, and breattonian.

#2 Virgo

Virgo

• Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:17 AM

#3 bruce_wayne

bruce_wayne

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:22 AM

You love to annoy people, i guess that you are a lonely guy with no friends, i pity you.

#4 Virgo

Virgo

• Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:55 AM

:D

This topic has been discussed here already about 100 times. There will be no additional races in this game and no, the neutral races won't be given capitals, they will just stay what they are, neutral. Just search the forums if you want to read more arguments. Have a nice day

#5 Ellyrik

Ellyrik

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:13 AM

bruce_wayne said:

with neutral capitals, whit 3 kind of loyalty, and choose one at the begining of the match. to complete the next neutral races, skaven, undead, lizards, silvan elf, and breattonian.

that's the same as we already have with the 6 capitals

#6 Titan

Titan

• Members
  • 593 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 05:03 AM

It looks to me that FFG sees the neutral races as support elements rather than primary deck material. They are not really meant to be all that great, if they were in a deck all their own. So, it looks doubtful that they will make them more of a protagonist. As for capital boards, other than some kind of thematic fill in, I don't see much of a reason to have them. I mean, you can already play them on any capital, that belongs to their faction, without it making a difference.

#7 bitva

bitva

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 07:55 AM

First, I have a hard time calling the sub races neutral races since none of them don't have destruction or order only printed on them (except for Black Knight). Second, some strictly sub race decks are effective without loyalty race cards in them, particularly Skaven. I still support sub race capitals with a small special ability instead of a loyalty icon, such as a Skaven capital that says something like "if you have three or more Skaven units in play, lower the cost of the first Skaven unit you play each turn by one to a minimum of 1." Maybe they will include a truly neutral race one day that can be used in any deck regardless of order/destruction affiliation.

Ignorance if futile. Resistance is bliss.

#8 Doc9

Doc9

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:20 AM

The Ogre Kingdoms are a prime choice for a true neutral army. Order...Destruction...whoever...as long as you have the coin, they'll join your fight.

#9 Doc9

Doc9

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:22 AM

The Ogre Kingdoms are a prime choice for a true neutral army. Order...Destruction...whoever...as long as you have the coin, they'll join your fight.

#10 Virgo

Virgo

• Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:58 AM

That's true. We have only 3 races remaining:

Beastmen - they are in chaos
Bretonnia - we have 3 cards
Daemons of Chaos - they are in chaos
Dark Elves - check
Dwarfs - check
High Elves - check
Lizardmen - check
Ogre Kingdoms - nope
Orcs & Goblins - checl
Skaven - check
The Empire - check
Tomb Kings - nope
Vampire Counts - check
Warriors of Chaos - they are in chaos
Wood Elves - check

Chaos Dwarfs if they will be added will be in chaos. We already have Hellcannon Reserves and hellcannos are manned (dwarfed? XD) by them. Deluxe Expansion: Bretonnian's crusade against Tomb Kings, where brets are order only and tomb king destruction only in the similar manner to lizardmen and vampire counts. It's kinda fluffy and suits well with upcoming quest centred cycle. This leaves Ogres as a truly neutral mercenary race to be added in the same way skavens were.

#11 bruce_wayne

bruce_wayne

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 01:09 AM

Virgo said:

:D

This topic has been discussed here already about 100 times. There will be no additional races in this game and no, the neutral races won't be given capitals, they will just stay what they are, neutral. Just search the forums if you want to read more arguments. Have a nice day

thanks to be more gentle than before, i prefer this kind of answer.

i think that the more we support this idea, there are more possibilities to be real.

#12 Cogito

Cogito

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 03:33 AM

You write that "we" want such pack. Who is "we"? I personally and many players I know think that its a very bad idea and 6 capitals are enough. So why should "we" support this? It is easy to break the card game when you make make such moves (not carefully considered).

#13 bruce_wayne

bruce_wayne

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 04:40 AM

i only put this idea, the people who support or not.

but this capitals is for neutral races fans, that people who want a capital for their races, with three kind of loyalty to choose one at the begining of the match.

that kind of capital don't annoy anyone.

#14 spalanzani

spalanzani

• Members
  • 814 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:11 AM

I think six capitals is enough, and prefer keeping the neutral races we have as flavours to spice up the existing races. Creating capitals for these neutral races seems a bit daft to me, therefore.

If they do bring out another deluxe expansion, I'd prefer to see more for the main races, and keep the neutrals as side-support. But, Tomb Kings? They sound good!

www.spalanz.com - everything you never wanted to know about me, in one place.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS