Availability in Europe

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 windforce

windforce

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:33 AM

Is there any information stating if or rather when Star Wars LCG will be abailable in Europe (cq. The Netherlands).

I can't wait.

#2 spirit

spirit

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:31 AM

There's no information stating when it will be available period. Never mind Europe. 

#3 PESKPESK

PESKPESK

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:50 AM

Is it a copyright thing or why no European lunch?

#4 Budgernaut

Budgernaut

The Uncanny One

• Members
  • 1,564 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:02 AM

I don't think anyone has said that there will be no European lunch or no European launch. We simply don't know enough to say one way or the other yet.

"There is a fine line between neutral and amoral. In fact, there may be no line there at all."

--Count Dooku

#5 john_nld

john_nld

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:47 PM

even though the netherlands had the **** end of the stick with the release of LOTR the card game just a couple of 100 copies available or so and then it was sold out world wide.  I hope we dutchies get a better deal now by getting it on time without a 4 month delay. Because I want this game! even though it was at the printers and now is back to development.

#6 wormiespice

wormiespice

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:58 AM

Forget the available in europe , Will it ever be available ANYWHERE  ??????? Please fantasy flight tell us something - maybe just a progress report or an update 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS