Two Core Sets?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheHil

TheHil

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:12 AM

Can anyone tell me how many scenarios included in the Battles of Westeros expansions require two core sets to play? I know one of the three bonus downloadable scenarios require a second set, and the Brotherhood Without Banners instructions imply that it too may require more than one set. 

#2 argwinkle

argwinkle

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:58 PM

I don't know about Brotherhood Without Banners, but apart from that, none of the regular scenarios do. So far, the downloadable "PB2 - Biting the Hand" is the only one to require two base sets.

#3 TheHil

TheHil

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 04:06 AM

That's good to know. Shelling out $59.99 for a couple more scenarios seems a little silly. 

#4 Chederles

Chederles

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:17 AM

I'm also curious to know if this is the only way to get another game board.  I'd like to have another board to increase the size of the battle field, but if buying another core set is the only way to get one that also seems a little silly!

#5 daveman006

daveman006

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 09:38 AM

The new Baratheon set will have a second board to use with the game so I would wait til that comes out. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS