This is great!!! I've played so many times with my friends and each game is different. Great job for a so good game!!!!
after this I have some comments about the game:
1) When playing the game we have noticed that it is very easy for cylons to win by conquering the galactica with the assault troops from heavy fighters. I mean, when there are 2 cylons it takes them a pair of turns to win and is very difficult to kill them. Could you make this bar a bit longer? Can it be configured according with the cylon players?
2) Playing with cylon fleet is so hard!!! Every time we play this mode cylons win. At the end there are so many cylon ships and fighters that is impossible for humans to survive.
3) When cylons command the cylon fleet they can choose 2 options. I think they should choose 1 instead of 2 because all of them are so good that they unbalance the game. For example, most of my friends use the option to modify pursuit or jump progress bars. The jump progress bar stucks as there are 2 cylons that reduce the jump bar and there are at least the same number of humans. So it is very difficult to make another jump and the can choose 1 option more to smash the human fleet.
1) There are three main ways of dealing with Centurions: keep them from boarding; use the Armory location; use the Authorisation of Brutal Force Quorum card. Keeping them off the ship in the first place (by shooting down or jumping away from the Heavy Raiders) is the preferred method since you can always fall back on the other two if they slip through. If you have Centurions on board, unless something else is even more pressing, if possible, you should executive order someone who's in the Armory - an Executive Order and two Strategic Plannings (or two Executive Orders on consecutive turns) should, on average, destroy a Centurion. Authorisation of Brutal Force kills a Centurion outright, but risks one point of morale - almost always worth doing.
Particularly with the Cylon Fleet Board, where Heavy Raiders keep coming back until you kill them, they're a serious threat, but they're not unbeatable - your pilots shouldn't be afraid to use Maximum Firepower even if the Heavy Raider is the only Cylon in their sector (if you have the Pegasus expansion, then if it's Kat's turn, she can automatically kill a Heavy in her sector or a Centurion from the Armory by using her first ability and discarding a 5 or 6 strength card)
2) Playing with the Cylon Fleet Board, it's vital to keep the Cylons thinned out - jumping away from a Cylon swarm, unless the game is nearly over, just means it will come back stronger than ever. A good trick with the CFB is to try to keep a single crippled basestar around as much as possible. As long as you have a basestar on the main game board, the pursuit track won't advance, even if the basestar has damage that means nothing actually happens.
3) I've yet to play against Cylons who keep messing with jump/pursuit tracks - running the numbers on it, it does seem like it could be pretty effective - in a 5 player game with both Cylons out, it takes roughly twice as long to jump, and the pursuit track will fill roughly twice per jump rather than once...