Kansas City, MO Area players?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 the2ndredbaron

the2ndredbaron

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 06:24 PM

Hey I got the core set for Christmas and I lucked into getting several more cards the following days. Now I am trying to get an actually game! I was wondering if anyone else around the Kc area played . And if so I do work at a game shop and could get an organized play scene going if people want. 

#2 gokubb

gokubb

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 05:59 AM

We have a group playing casually in the Overland Park, KS area. I've been collecting the Game of Thrones LCG since its inception and never really got to play it. For Christmas I bought five of my friends a core set and their favorite house and we've been playing quite a bit since. I think we'd definitely be interested in expanding our playgroup and playing in some tournaments.

Rock Chalk!

#3 Sir Aster

Sir Aster

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 04:45 PM

Are you guys still meeting to play "A game of Thrones". I would love to get in on it….Aster

#4 Highonbikes

Highonbikes

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 07:41 AM

I live in overland park as well as my best friend,  We too have recently been collecting cards and are wanting to test our decks out with some new people.  Lets get in touch 

#5 seljabyr

seljabyr

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:25 PM

If you're still around and know of more players, we'd love to meet up and play with you!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS