question on the AI

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tunnelhckrat

Tunnelhckrat

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 12:35 AM

If your enemies for the game are wretch drone and boomer, and you get a card that says otherwise spawn a kantus, do you spawn a kantus or can you only spawn whats on the refernce sheet for the mission?

#2 raabjerg

raabjerg

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 03:25 AM

i wonder how you can get such a card.

well i believe you will in your case spawn eiter: a boomer, drone or wretch depending on what letter they got, if you don't have figs of those types left then no spawn

(sorry for spelling errors)

#3 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,291 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 05:05 AM

Sounds like the OP didn't have quite the correct cards in his AI deck, you only use those General AI cards listed on the Mission Setup + AI cards for each of the Locust used, so if Wretch, Drone and Boomer are A, B and C, then you only have AI cards for them, no other Locust.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#4 raabjerg

raabjerg

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:39 AM

that is true that he might have put the wrong AI cards in the deck. i wondered because that haven't happend to me (yet). should it happend i still belive you spawn one of those locust you have availeble to you and put the card in the box or simply draw a new card

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS