Photo

Locust wounds and dropping weapons question.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Llez

Llez

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 01:14 PM

So I know when a Locust with a wound counter is killed, the counter flips over and potentially leaves a weapon behind. What if you kill it outright in one attack? Do you still grab a random wound token and flip it to see if he dropped a weapon? Seems odd that only a wounded Locust might drop a weapon. Sorry if this is in the rules somewhere, I can't seem to find it if it is.

#2 the-hypnotoad

the-hypnotoad

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 05:33 PM

Yep, this is in the rules. You still flip the next wound counter from the stack and if there is no dropped weapon you just discard it right away.

See: Dealing Wounds: Wounding Locust Figures (pg 19 of the rulebook)

"... it is killed. Remove the figure from the map and place a dropped weapon marker in its area. This is done by flipping its wound marker facedown, or if unwounded, drawing a new marker from the pile of unused wound markers. This marker is either discarded or becomes a dropped weapon marker as described on page 20."

#3 Llez

Llez

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 04:33 AM

Woo, thanks. I think I was suffering from reading the rules too much and skipped over it a few times.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS