Elder Sign: Omens for Kindle Fire?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LobstaJohnson

LobstaJohnson

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 02:54 AM

The first thing I did when I started up my Kindle Fire was to go to the android marketplace to install Omens.  I was very disappointed to find it's not available for that platform.  I'm amazed I can get it on my piddly little android phone, but not on the Fire, which is basically just an android tablet.

Any news on this?  

your pal,

Lobsta

#2 xris

xris

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 03:56 AM

LobstaJohnson said:

The first thing I did when I started up my Kindle Fire was to go to the android marketplace to install Omens.  I was very disappointed to find it's not available for that platform.  I'm amazed I can get it on my piddly little android phone, but not on the Fire, which is basically just an android tablet.

Any news on this? 

I would suggest you repost your quiry in the Elder Sign: Omens forum, this forum is for the boardgame Elder Sign.

You can navigate these links from any page. Catalog > Media > Elder Signs: Omens > Message Board

#3 LobstaJohnson

LobstaJohnson

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 08:10 AM

will do;  sorry for the repost and the wrong forum post.  I am a dolt sometimes.

lobsta

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS