I don't get it

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 geki

geki

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 06:54 AM

I do have a litte nephew, but I wasn't good to understand why this game should be nice. Do your little kids find it nice?

#2 jogo

jogo

• Members
  • 505 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 12:02 AM

Is this a game? I dont think so, but it can makes fun, if you are in the right mood. Relax and play some eggs.

#3 Roxas

Roxas

• Members
  • 2,229 posts

Posted 29 November 2008 - 08:34 PM

Wow, this game makes no sence....I dont even get what the point of it is other than the infered rattlesnakes + eggs = bad for egg.

#4 JymxRo

JymxRo

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 11:42 PM

Hi, again,

This game is about having a steady hand.  the rattlesnake eggs are magnets.  When you roll the die and it tells you what color snake to place your egg on, you have to be careful, because depending on where the other eggs are it can cause a magnetic reaction.  If you happen to cause other eggs to move and connect to each other those eggs have to go in your hand, giving you more that you have to try and get rid of.  When the magnets snap together because of their shape that make the rattling noise.  It is a very cool concept and my kids like to play with the magnets.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS