After my first playthrough in the game, there were a few issues that arose. Could you please enlighten me?
1. Concerning the “Quick Strike” event, can I use it to attack an enemy who is in the staging area or do I have to be engaged with it?
2. When I attack an enemy with the above event, do I deal a Shadow card to my adversary?
3. Do I reveal a card during the Staging step of the Quest phase even if I did not commit any character beforehand?
4. Does the Quest Resolution step of the above phase resolve, even if I haven't got characters committed to the quest? If, for instance, a location with threat 2 is in the staging area and there are no characters committed, does the threat raise by 2?
5. Do I deal Shadow cards to enemies engaged who are prevented from attacking, i.e. by a card such as Forest Snare?
6. During the Combat phase, may I attack an enemy who attacked in the previous stage of the phase? I guess so, otherwise I would only be able to attack only once in a while and only against opponents forbidden from attacking.
7. Do enemies exhaust?