Invasion groups in Denver

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Seekerco

Seekerco

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 05:11 PM

Hello I was looking to start up an Invasion group in Denver.  I was going to propose we meet at Valhalla's but as they are shut down we'll have to find another spot.  Respond and add me as a friend if anyone is interested.

Thank you.

#2 Doc9

Doc9

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:50 AM

We have a small group in the Springs. So close...yet so far.

#3 Dimitro

Dimitro

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:55 AM

I recently moved to Denver and am looking for an Invasion gaming group.  Doc where / when in the Springs do you hold your gaming nights►

#4 Sgt Klein

Sgt Klein

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:51 AM

Doc9 said:

We have a small group in the Springs. So close…yet so far.

Hello, Doc9!  Where in the Springs do you play?  Assuming I don't already now you, that is! : )

We have a league going on right now at Gamer's Haven, and would love to add to our player base if you are interested.

Check out our forums here for more information.  http://www.gamershav...er-Invasion-lcg

#5 Doc9

Doc9

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:41 PM

WOW! I guess I should check back here more often. I'm going to start playing the Wednesday night league at Gamers Haven as soon as it starts up again. I had Wednesday night classes last time and was not able to make it. I have that night free now. Looking forward to it!

#6 frittata

frittata

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:59 AM

Myself and a couple of friends play in Denver (we live near downtown).  Anyone around there?

#7 Sgt Klein

Sgt Klein

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 02:36 PM

Doc9 said:

WOW! I guess I should check back here more often. I'm going to start playing the Wednesday night league at Gamers Haven as soon as it starts up again. I had Wednesday night classes last time and was not able to make it. I have that night free now. Looking forward to it!

We have a new league starting in September: http://www.gamershav...76171#post76171

#8 Doc9

Doc9

• Members
  • 454 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 10:49 AM

Awesome!   I signed up on the Gamers Haven forums. Will check there. Thanks!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS