next deluxe expansion

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 loken14

loken14

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:21 AM

I know legends is still pretty new but it seems the release a deluxe expansion with every cycle of battle packs so wat does everyone believe the next deluxe expansion will include im hoping for some tomb kings or maybe multiple capitol boards with different effects for each race.

#2 Katsuyori

Katsuyori

• Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:46 AM

I´d like to see some expansion focusing on ships, harbours and the like. That would be grand. A cycle would be nice, too.

#3 bitva

bitva

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 08:18 AM

A dual sub-race box not unlike March of the Damned, focusing on new sub-races such as Bretonians and Ogres (although Bretonians are 3 cards ahead of Ogres as of Capital Cycle pack 4). Bretonians make the most sense given that the next cycle is quest-centric.

Ignorance if futile. Resistance is bliss.

#4 loken14

loken14

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 09:07 AM

if they make the next one for sub factions i would love to see some tomb kings either as their own sub faction or as part of the overall undead or even make them a true neatrul race that needs neither order nor destruction. maybe even some anti quest cards too like remove a resource from a quest to combat the increase in quests

#5 loken14

loken14

• Members
  • 343 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:15 AM

is there any word on the next delux expansion because all the past one came out around the same time as the 3 battle pack of that cycly and the fourth battle pack released end of december and in around two weeks the next one will too

#6 Katsuyori

Katsuyori

• Members
  • 366 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 10:39 AM

Maybe adding some other races by implementing them in already existing factions, e.g. some Chaos dwarf cards as chaos troops.

#7 mistertetch

mistertetch

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 01:17 PM

Katsuyori said:

Maybe adding some other races by implementing them in already existing factions, e.g. some Chaos dwarf cards as chaos troops.

I was thinking the same thing this morning, actually.  A few Chaos Dwarfs and Hobgoblins would make an excellent addition to the Chaos faction.  They could even be based on the awesome new Forge World Chaos Dwarfs. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS