• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 GlockwarrioR

GlockwarrioR

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:53 AM

Hello fellow heretics!

I am new to GMing and DMing, I have played D&D multiple times, always loved it and I am now looking to GM for Black Crusade.  Problem is, I live out in the boondocks.  I would like to know, if anyone else knows of some good online resources to find players in my area.  My google skills are normally top-notch, but im not even sure what a service like that would be called, so I am at a loss for what to even search for.

I am living in McHenry MD. if that helps at all.  Actually very close to the college I am attending, next semester I will be posting some fliers on the bulletin boards advertising my game to see if anyone is interested.  But with semester just ending I doubt I would get any replies right now. Oh yeah, and there are 0 gaming stores in my area.  Actually one friend is taking out a loan to start a store in the next town over.  The nearest comic/game shop is an hour away in any direction. *cry*

Looking forward to hearing some helpful replies, and receiving my copy of Black Crusade in the mail this Friday!

#2 Kerrik

Kerrik

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 03:38 PM

HUEGH HEUGH HEUGH!

#3 Kerrik

Kerrik

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 31 December 2011 - 03:38 PM

HUEGH HEUGH HEUGH!

#4 Gregorius21778

Gregorius21778

• Members
  • 2,803 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 02:32 AM

Perhaps I am just bad at english, but could somebody explain the double-post of Kerrik to me? I am not sure if s/he is making very inappropriate fun of Glockwork.

#5 Kerrik

Kerrik

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:47 PM

Gregorius21778 said:

Perhaps I am just bad at english, but could somebody explain the double-post of Kerrik to me? I am not sure if s/he is making very inappropriate fun of Glockwork.

It's an inside joke thing. I don't know why it double posted though.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS