House Greyjoy Resin Card

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 crumbinator

crumbinator

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:42 AM

I would like to get a hold of a House Greyjoy resin card. I'm willing to purchase or if someone wants to give me one I'm ok with that too. I will pay for shipping either way. I don't have any cards for trade right now since Im just getting into the game.

Thanks a lot

#2 Staton

Staton

• Members
  • 1,270 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:20 AM

go to www.eaglecard.org They have them listed for 12 Euros. They have two in stock. You'll want to look under AGoT LCG and AGoT Accessories.

#3 crumbinator

crumbinator

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:59 PM

Was hopin for someone in the US to have one or know where I can get one to save some money with shippin but I also dont care for buying world wide

#4 Ritter

Ritter

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:52 PM

I too am interested in one. if anyone wants to PM me with info. thanks

#5 bergs206

bergs206

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 03:28 PM

Hello,

I am forum illiterate and cannot find the PM button...  However, I have multiple Greyjoy house cards I am willing to part with.  Please email me at bergs206@hotmail.com if you are interested.  Also, I am near the ffg event center in roseville MN if someone is near there.

Thanks,

David B

Howlrunner:  Right now I feel like I could take on the whole Rebel Alliance myself. ...

Ten minutes later...  

Howlrunner:  Hey look I did...

#6 crumbinator

crumbinator

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:59 AM

Hey bergs206 I emailed you a few days ago but haven't heard anything back. Shoot me a email when you get a chance, jaspat2011@yahoo.com

#7 The Broasted

The Broasted

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:38 AM

Bergs206, I sent you an email about this as well. Thanks!

#8 divinityofnumber

divinityofnumber

• Members
  • 606 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 02:35 AM

I have two Greyjoy house cards. Looking for chapter packs from the last couple of cycles. PM me to discuss. 

Star Wars LCG: FFG EC Regional 2014 - Top 4; Star Wars LCG: FFG Event Center Store Championship 2014 - Top 4; FFG Event Center Season One 2014 - Minneapolis Regional Game Night - Top 4; May the 4th Be With You 2013 - Second Chance Tournament Champion; A Game of Thrones LCG: Days of Ice and Fire 2013 - Joust Top 16

abUse the Force author on CardGameDB.com

#9 LordRevan

LordRevan

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 07:14 AM

Hi divinityofnumber I sent you a PM.

Cos' this, people reckon, and me included, is why pubs and drugs were kindly invented... To calm us all down, stop us going mental.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS