Any new content coming??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 telengard

telengard

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:12 AM

Just wondering FFG.  Was hoping for something before christmas...

Also, any plans to profile the other 2 factions?

:)

#2 z22

z22

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:18 AM

Our group would also love to see new content for this great game. Make it so!  :)

#3 Style75

Style75

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:00 PM

I'm really hoping there's an expansion pack for this game. What I'd like to see are additional cards for each faction that will balance them all a little better. The elves need a big boost while the undead  much less so. Balancing the game through an expansion is a lot easier than trying to rewrite the rules. This is a very fun game that would get even better with an expansion. Please FFG, make this happen!

#4 Darigaaz

Darigaaz

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 09:19 PM

This game is so great !! It deserves to have more content ! New scenarios, new cards, maybe new factions ! Please FFG, do us this favour of extending this wonderful game !!

#5 Tromdial

Tromdial

• Members
  • 580 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 02:37 PM

A nice box expansion with unique neutral cards is what I am really, really hoping to see. Something that fleshes out the variety in the game, like Terrinoth heroes.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS