Bug/Error: Sister Mary/"Did You Hear That?"

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Grudunza

Grudunza

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 11:17 AM

When using Sister Mary in the "Did You Hear That?" adventure, she does not gain use of the locked green die (which she should).

#2 Peristarkawan

Peristarkawan

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 12:55 PM

Related bug: if you defeat a monster that was locking a glyph, I think that you should then be able to add that glyph in the current adventure, but you can't.  This also applies to Gloria's ability when on an Other World adventure.

#3 zeb

zeb

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 07:53 AM

Grudunza said:

When using Sister Mary in the "Did You Hear That?" adventure, she does not gain use of the locked green die (which she should).

I tried it on Android/Nexus S and it was working properly. Is it on the iPhone?

#4 valvorik

valvorik

• Members
  • 1,895 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 02:36 AM

My iPad2 version also doesn't have the bug of not giving her the full green dice set on that adventure.

#5 Grudunza

Grudunza

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:34 AM

Turns out it's situational... sometimes the green glyph is available, and sometimes it isn't.  I played Sister Mary solo, and when the "Did You Hear That" came up, I left it unfinished for a while.  Sometimes the green glyph was there to use and sometimes not.  I'm running iPod Touch 4, btw.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS