Played for the first time today, had a blast but still have some questions regarding ports:
When I refer to 'land' I mean the area to which the port is connected.
- Is a port an 'area' on its own right?
- Can a defeated ship at sea retreat to a port?
- Can you give both orders to the units on land and a different order to your ship in port? Or is it 1 order? Example: I place a march order on the land units, can my ship also move with the same order or does it need a seperate order?
- Can a ship in a port defend if the land is attacked? Or does it need a seperate support order assigned to the ship?
- Where can a ship in a port move too when assigned a march order? Example: I have a ship at dragonstone, I give it a march order, can is move to Blackwater Bay or must it first move to shipbreaker bay?
- Can you attack a ship in a port with your own fleet or units?
- If the land is taken by another player, is the ship in the port destoyed? Can it retreat?