• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 HomerJ

HomerJ

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:34 PM

Wasn't sure where to put this in the forum, but here goes:

My play group just received our Game Night Kits, and even tho we love the art on the playmats, the question is "Why haven't you (FFG) created playmats that have the layout of a Capital on them!"  Just thinking outloud, everyone agreed that if you had a mat that had a Capital in printed in the middle, and then probably art from two cards (one on each side) it would be incredible.  People would probably buy their favorite affilation from the store!

Personally, I'd LOVE to have a High Elf Capital Playmat on my table for the next meeting of the guys.

Just a thought.

#2 Kaine82

Kaine82

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:31 AM

Our group is was asking the same thing. It just seems like a no brainer.

Play LCGs in Louisville KY :: Monthly tournaments at 2 locations!

Wednesdays :: Something2Do :: 6:30PM - 10:00PM

Fridays :: BluegrassMagic GameShop :: 6:30 PM - Midnight

RSVP :: meetup.com/cardboardgamers

#3 Doc9

Doc9

• Members
  • 450 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:48 AM

This is a great idea!

#4 Jvirtue55

Jvirtue55

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:32 AM

How do you order these hobby league packages

We have no store in our area that plays it but there is like 6 of us who play like once a week or so and would love to get this stuff

#5 Kaine82

Kaine82

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 09:13 AM

You have to be a store to order them. We ordered 1 because it had a playmat, but other than that the contents of these haven't been as exciting as our group would like.

We are holding out for foil extended art cards(Contested Village, Innovation, Warpstone Excavation etc...), real plastic deck boxes, alternate art capital boards, and Warhammer art sleeves.

Play LCGs in Louisville KY :: Monthly tournaments at 2 locations!

Wednesdays :: Something2Do :: 6:30PM - 10:00PM

Fridays :: BluegrassMagic GameShop :: 6:30 PM - Midnight

RSVP :: meetup.com/cardboardgamers

#6 WWaSP

WWaSP

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:33 AM

I think this is an excellent idea! I'd like to see mats for each race's capital as well as more generic styles that would suite play with any race. Everyone in my league plays at least two different races a night. Of course there's no mechanical reason not to play a dwarf deck with a chaos capital board but options and variety are good.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS