• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 arkenfels

arkenfels

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:24 PM

Hi Everyone

My Assassin (Death Adept / Sin Eater) now ownes a Daemon Weapon.

My GM told me I have to make a Daemonic Mastery test everytime I use this Weapon, which seems very hard to me.

The rules are not clear in this point. Do you have to make this test everytime you use it, or once to bring the Weapon under control and then maybe again when the wielder is weakend by drug influence, mind derangement, fatigue, stunned or something thelike?

Just for the interested:

Weapon: Dagger 1d5+ SB + WB(3); Warp Weapon, Soul Thirster (Entity bound is associated with Khorne, Willpower 33)

#2 N0-1_H3r3

N0-1_H3r3

Former Contributing Freelance Writer

• Members
  • 3,341 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 11:28 PM

arkenfels said:

Hi Everyone

My Assassin (Death Adept / Sin Eater) now ownes a Daemon Weapon.

My GM told me I have to make a Daemonic Mastery test everytime I use this Weapon, which seems very hard to me.

The rules are not clear in this point. Do you have to make this test everytime you use it, or once to bring the Weapon under control and then maybe again when the wielder is weakend by drug influence, mind derangement, fatigue, stunned or something thelike?

Just for the interested:

Weapon: Dagger 1d5+ SB + WB(3); Warp Weapon, Soul Thirster (Entity bound is associated with Khorne, Willpower 33)

While not strictly applicable to Dark Heresy, the version in Black Crusade requires a Daemonic Mastery Test upon first obtaining the weapon, and then once more at any point where the wielder is stunned or unconscious (so do not leave your Daemon Weapon on your person when you go to sleep).

Writing Credits for Fantasy Flight Games: Into the Storm, Edge of the Abyss, Battlefleet Koronus, Hostile Acquisitions, Black Crusade Core Rulebook, First Founding, The Jericho Reach, The Soul Reaver, Only War, The Navis Primer,Ark of Lost Souls, and Hammer of the Emperor

I no longer write for, or am employed by, Fantasy Flight Games in any fashion. All of my comments are my own, and do not reflect the opinions of any employer, past, present, or future.

#3 Phi6891

Phi6891

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 02:39 AM

And stay away from any Psykers that use the Flashbang minor psychic power because if you fail the test it stuns you. LOL

#4 arkenfels

arkenfels

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:34 PM

Thanx so far. The Black Crusade Rules should work.

@phi: Psykers stay away from me!  anyway thanx for the advice. but a +20 on Wp together with resistance pp give me a good chance to deal with this minor power. i could even convince my gm to give me extra bonus because of my good q photo visor.....

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS