1) If my Commander deserts - should I treat him like a defeted Commander (discarding his Commander card to the bottom of the deck)?
2) May I assign one of my heroes to be a new Commander (in case my only commander desrted or was defeated) by using the second part (Supremacy Bonus) of Rally Support Order (spending up to 3 influence to choose a new Commander card)? Should this hero be in a stronghold or anywhere on a map? Or probably the only option to assign a new Commander is waiting till next Summer and choosing a hero in a stronghold to become a new Commander with a free Commander card?
3) If all my units are destroyed in a battle, should my Commander (in this hex, even if he didn't participate with his Commander card's ability) still retreat and be routed?
4) May my Commander move into a previously activated hex during Quest Phase or should he be treated as unit (and hence can't enter such an area)?
5) May my Commander reveal "exploration tokens" as part of his movement (even If I choose to stay in the same hex) during Quest Phase?