1 reply to this topic

#1 Necro

Necro

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 03:27 AM

Hello,

i've got a question.

The conditioning coach of the Wood Elf says: "...exhaust this card to reveal one cheating token. Add the token's Star Power to..."

What happens if the drawn cheating token dosen't show a Star Power but rather any other symbol? Does nothing happen or do i draw until i draw one with a Star Power or does the cheating token works normally e.g. send off the pitch.

#2 The Finn

The Finn

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:39 AM

Necro said:

Hello,

i've got a question.

The conditioning coach of the Wood Elf says: "...exhaust this card to reveal one cheating token. Add the token's Star Power to..."

What happens if the drawn cheating token dosen't show a Star Power but rather any other symbol? Does nothing happen or do i draw until i draw one with a Star Power or does the cheating token works normally e.g. send off the pitch.

I've been doing it that nothing happens - all the other tokens have a star power of zero.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS