• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Naberius

Naberius

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 12:24 AM

Hi

I've recently purchased Black Crusade and started to run a campaign, I haven't done any GMing in a long time so this is a refreshing experience for me.  I have to say I think the small adventure that comes with the core rulebook is excellent for setting up a long term venture of epic proportions in the Screaming Vortex.  I've run 2 sessions so far and my little group seems to be enjoying the conflicting nature of chaos a great deal.

Once this adventure is through and my group has access to the Torestus I am thinking of writing a bunch of little stories (Tor's adventures) with insights into how they relate to the heretics in my little party.  Maybe even a link to the adventure that comes with the GM screen...

Have any of you done that?  Can you show me what you have (for inspiration) if you have?

It would be very appreciated.!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS