Hangs On Loading Screen

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 EvilEdwin

EvilEdwin

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:18 AM

The app just doesn't seem to want to work for me :( I get to select a team, watch the intro movie and then it just hangs on the loading screen and never progress any further.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S running the latest version of Gingerbread, and I've got the latest version of the app as well.

#2 Joe Casadonte

Joe Casadonte

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 11:14 AM

Uninstall the app, dismount your SD card, re-install the APP, re-download the cache, then re-mount your SD card.  It insists on installing to the SD and then won't run from there -- quite annoying.

#3 EvilEdwin

EvilEdwin

• Members
  • 187 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:07 PM

Thanks for the advice, but I don't have a SD card!

#4 MeSako

MeSako

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:25 PM

The phones comes with a SD-card pre-inserted..
At least here they do, and I looked it up, If I was to buy the phone you have, I get a SD card with it..

So.. try follow the steps given :)
(unless ofcourse you opened youre phone and checked, or if it says somwhere in the menues that there is no SD-card installed or somthing)

#5 Christoph

Christoph

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:43 AM

This happens to me as well on my Transformer Prime.  I just redownloaded the cache (I did not un/re-install the app) and that seemed to have worked for me.

thnx,
Christoph

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS