Recommendations about witch packs buy on start

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Arioke

Arioke

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 06:37 AM

Hi, i am noob on Warhammer invasion and i am thinking witch to buy. Actually i am thinking two options:

1) 

Warhammer Invasion: The Card Game Core Set

Warhammer Invasion: The Card Game: The Skavenblight Threat Battle Pack (The Corruption Cycle 1)

Warhammer Invasion Card Game: Tooth and Claw Battle Pack ( The Corruption Cycle 3)

Warhammer Invasion Card Game: The Deathmasters Dance Battle Pack (The Corruption Cycle 4)

Note: The Corruption Cycle 2 is out stock.

2) 

Warhammer Invasion: The Card Game Core Set

Warhammer: Invasion LCG: Assault on Ulthuan Expansion

What option you think are better for start? you can propose other new options with similar price, you are welcome.

Thxs!

#2 Takith

Takith

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 11:12 AM

In my opinion, Option 2... however, if you want to research your buys before you try... try Deckbox.org... the site has all of the card listings on it and you can even build decks on it.. to plan your future purchases.

#3 tako

tako

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 02:53 PM

Since you are just starting, I would highly recommend option 2. This will give you all races and capital boards and is enough to get your feet wet in the game. Once you have a few games under the belt, some of the other Deluxe Expansions or Battle Packs might be a good next step. 

#4 Arioke

Arioke

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:22 PM

I review that corrupted battle packs have HE and DE cards, i thougth that this cycle only had core factions. Anyways, skaven cards are useful? i will get for option 2, thxs so much for responses.

Regards.

#5 SolennelBern

SolennelBern

• Members
  • 953 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 03:02 AM

I've gone your Option 2 way and don't regret it a second.  You get all 6 races playable and some neutral and core set races cards to add some diversity.

It's a great starter set!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS