• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bigoc

bigoc

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:34 AM

Hello!
Before meeting Dust, I had read the manual Secrets of The Third Reich, a crazy game like Dust but without board. But what fascinated me about that game was that the Nazis had zombies. But zombies as we know, or some undead running around out there that wanted to eat the whole world, Germany included. As the world went to joraca because the Germans threw the zombies, but it was his last desperate attack, and thus avoiding defeat.

Where am I going with this. It would be nice to have units of zombies that were more zombies: P and less about super punch such as Dust. It would be good for 5 points unit of 5 and that they should not do anything special rather suck bullets, out there do some casualties among infantry 2 and 1.

I'm going to do a card, anyone know if a fan has already created a unit of this type?

#2 bigoc

bigoc

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:11 AM

Well, I made one, what do you think?

lh5.googleusercontent.com/-gWJrd8SxmP4/Ts5KD2w7bZI/AAAAAAAAOpI/oIWYlFEfv-Y/s512/zombies%252520horda.jpg

#3 bigoc

bigoc

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 01:40 PM

Edit

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS