• 73 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:13 AM

No fancy camo, but I'm happy with them

#2 Loophole Master

Loophole Master

• Members
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:26 AM

Wow, that's the most detailed and precise face I've ever seen. How did you do that SIgrid?!

#3 GorFrag

GorFrag

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:34 AM

Lots of practice! I'm a Golden Daemon finalist. Not a winner, a finalist, top 6ish.

But seriously I got lucky on how she turned out. I use an 18zero brush and its still a crap shoot with eyes for me.

#4 theguildllc

theguildllc

• Members
  • 393 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 01:34 PM

Well done.  Glad to see the game attracting so much talent.

#5 alien

alien

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:32 PM

Great paint job and nice green/grey, I like Sigrid a lot.

#6 Major Headcase

Major Headcase

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 04:49 PM

I'm a Golden Daemon winner!! ( well, actualy, I just spray-painted a D&D Daemon figure metalic gold, and ran around my house yelling, "I'm a winner! I'm a winner!", but that counts, right?)

I'm just kidding, I dont even think I could win the Lead Goblin award ( wich would be a free mini given out at the end of the compatition, for "most Hopeless Painter"!)

Any way, I realy like your army's look, subtle but detailed. Cant wait to see one of your walkers!

Have fun blow'n stuff up!!

Show-off!!!!

#7 GorFrag

GorFrag

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:17 PM

Here's a few Walkers not a lot of wear and tear I can go back and rough them up later.

and Yula from Tanhauser

#8 Miah999

Miah999

• Members
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:43 PM

I like the clean look of the "tanks", I get tired of seeing tanks with so much rust and damage that would my First Sergeant would blow a gasket.

#9 sparkybrain

sparkybrain

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 08:59 AM

Good job man! The level of detail on your squads is amazing and I dig that Axis walker paint scheme!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS