Iron Warrior enemy profiles

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Wolf Priest Ranek

Wolf Priest Ranek

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 02:03 PM

I am just starting out with death watch and am GMing the campaign. My storyline is based on the iron warriors invading a group of forge worlds in order to get the means to take over the entire sector. As such I am going to be making some rules for Iron warrior marines. I was thinking about giving them all some of the lower level techmarine abilities base but don't know if that a good idea. I was also toying with giving them some of the bionics as equipment. I am not sure what would be the best way to do this and would love some help and advice.

#2 kriss_667

kriss_667

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:02 PM

You may give them for example improve cover - techmarine's special skill. This would give them nice bonus from staying behind some cover and shooting at players. Of course equip them with some fine weapons eg. plasma gun/melta (one or two guuys in their band).

It would be fine to convert deathwatch techmarine's rules to make iron warrior techmarine, who could be their leader. 

#3 Wolf Priest Ranek

Wolf Priest Ranek

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:14 AM

I have created a profile for a low level Battlesmith and here it is:

Iron Warrior Aspiring Battlesmith Profile
WS BS S T Ag Int Per WP Fel
(14) (8)
50 56 65 45 45 35 40 43 17
Movement: 5/10/15/30 Wounds: 35
Skills: Awareness (Per), Climb (S), Command (Fel) +10,
Dodge (Ag) +10, Forbidden Lore (Daemons, Warp) (Int),
Intimidate (S) +20, Literacy (Int), Scrutiny (Per), Speak
Language (Low Gothic, Unholy Tongue, Techna-Lingua) (Int), Survival (Int),
Swim (S), Advanded Tech-Use (Int).
Talents: Astartes Weapon Training, Bolter Drill, Die Hard,
Fearless, Hatred (Loyalist Space Marines), Heightened Senses
(Sight, Sound, Smell), Jaded, Killing Strike, Quick Draw,
Rapid Reload, Swift Attack, True Grit, Electro-Graft Use, Mechadendrite Use
(Servo-Arm), basic weapon training (power weapon).
Traits: Dark Sight, Size (Hulking), Unnatural Strength (x2),
Unnatural Toughness (x2), Mechanicus Implants.
Armour: Astartes Power Armour (Head 8, Arms 8, Body 10,
Legs 8).
Weapons: Astartes Bolt Pistol (30m; S/3/—; 2d10+5 X;
Pen 5; Clip 12; Rld Full, Tearing), Astartes Storm
Bolter (100m; S/2/4; 2d10+5 X; Pen 5; Clip 60; Rld Full, storm,Tearing), Astartes
Combat Blade (1d10+14 R; Pen 2), Astartes Power Axe (1d10+8 E; Pen 6, Power Field, Unbalanced)
Gear: 2 bolt pistol magazines, 3 storm bolter magazines, Astartes Servo-Arm, one or two common craftsmanship cybernetics (decided by GM).
*the Battlesmith has improve cover special skill of a Techmarine*

I am making a word document of my Homebrewed Iron Warrior Profiles. If someone can tell me how to post it and update it every time I add a new one.

thanks

#4 Durandal7

Durandal7

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 02:30 PM

If you have a Gmail account, use Google Docs. Create a folder for all the bits you want to share with people and then share the folders. Stuff a link to the folder here and there making sure to allow anyone to view, but not edit the folder and its contents. Sorted :) Took me a wee while to discover it as a sensible way of sharing the power cards I made but it seems to be working fine :)

-Durandal.

+++DEATHWATCH POWER CARDS FOR ALL YOUR SQUAD/SOLO AND PSYCHIC POWER NEEDS!+++

+++Is up to and including First Founding+++

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS