Warhammer Invasio Collection for sale /trade

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Apocalypse

Apocalypse

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:48 AM

All cards and most tokens from 3 Starters, 3 Assault on Ulthuan, 3 each of the first 6 Monthly expansions (the corruption cycle).

All cards well kept in foldersleeves and sorted by card number. I also have one or two copies of each home city plate. I leave the country for good and would like to sell them, I know its used cards, so I am open for a reasonable offer,

#2 daniello_s

daniello_s

• Members
  • 155 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:17 AM

Hey,

Are you willing to split the lot?

i would be interested in all Empire cards.

contact me on daniello_s@o2.pl

cheers

daniel

#3 Apocalypse

Apocalypse

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:31 AM

I'd split the lot if someone else was interested in the rest - otherwise my problem persists pretty much ;(

I know I am talking more than 400$ retail and still more than 300 from Coolstuffinc, but I don't expect to make a fortune on them, so you might consider getting the whole bunch and trade for future cards - after all any future booster you buy will have cards for all factions anyway.

#4 HomerJ

HomerJ

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:39 AM

I have a friend who's interested.  If they're still available, I'll try to get a price/estimate and see if it'll work for you.

#5 Dr.Cornelius

Dr.Cornelius

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:48 PM

I am interested and have PayPal if you still have the cards.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS