Photo

How do you starage the cards with sleeves?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Aaa

Aaa

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 02:14 AM

I tryed to sleever the cards and their expansion and I can't storage in their box.

I ask: How do you starage the game? In other box? Dragon Shield/Ultra Pro boxes?...

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,290 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 03:25 AM

Aaa said:

I tryed to sleever the cards and their expansion and I can't storage in their box.

I ask: How do you starage the game? In other box? Dragon Shield/Ultra Pro boxes?...

I have FFG sleeves for most of the cards, Arcane Tinmen for some (bought it used and first owner used FFG sleeves). Without the insert, I can fit all the cards (have both expansions as well) into the box easy enough. There is room for three stacks of cards, I keep the middle stack thinner than the other two stacks so I can put the ziplock with tokens + dice on top of the middle stack and still get the lid to close fully.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#3 onehandedpirate

onehandedpirate

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:34 PM

Top game love it!!!! I got the same problem!!

#4 JackhammerJohn

JackhammerJohn

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 07:14 PM

Just bought FFG new Deck Box for the expansions.  Works great!

#5 Kaermo

Kaermo

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:17 AM

Instead of throwing away the packaging of the sleeves I use them for the POD expansions. One for each expansion. Fits well, I don't have to mess around with the game box and I get it for free

#6 klaymen_sk

klaymen_sk

• Members
  • 352 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:54 PM

I got a set with some hygiene stuff on Christmas and the bag where it was packed in, is a perfect place to store my DA cards. I've stuffed the bottom and sides with cardboardfor additional protection and everything from the game (including rulebook) and the first three expansions fits in. I've got enough place inside for the Deathwing expansion and maybe even a few more, depending on their size. All cards are sleeved.

"To each of us falls a task. And all the Emperor requires of us Guardsmen is that we stand in line, and we die fighting. It is what we do best: we die standing."

-General Sturnn, Cadian 412th regiment

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS