Hand of Corruption

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ixionyx

Ixionyx

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 01:36 AM

Just wondering what the deal is with the Hand of Corruption book coming out next year.

The description says it is a single, three-act adventure.  Do we know if it is the first part of another three book trilogy or a stand alone affair?  I imagine we'll see more preview information given time, but I'm plotting my long-term campaign and I'm wondering whether I will want to pick it up or not.

#2 Gurkhal

Gurkhal

• Members
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:18 AM

My guess is that it will be a stand-alone adventure rather than a triology but that's jus the impression I've got from the preview of it.

#3 Ixionyx

Ixionyx

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:41 AM

Yeah, I had read the same into the description.  In the Dark Heresy three-part campaigns Fantasy Flight seem keen for us to know they are big adventures, so since it isn't saying that for Hand of Corruption I'm assuming not.

#4 Karmadef

Karmadef

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 02:36 AM

I think it will be more like PtU, EoA, tEP, in that it will be a stand alone book with three linked adventures in it that can be run stand along or together, if only because that seems to be how FFG do their releases, they start with a stand alone three part book then make a large linked arc covering a trilogy of books

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS