Warhammer Fantasy and 40k

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Ru-Doragon

Ru-Doragon

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 06:56 PM

I recently moved down to the Twin Cities region, but before I moved from Saint Cloud I was starting to get into both Warhammer Fantasy (Dwarves and Vampires) and 40K (Tau). I was still just starting to get the hang of things and really looking for some people that are willing to help me learn the ropes and play a few enjoyable games with. I really want to get more into the games and maybe get up to the point that I feel comfortable playing in tournaments. So I'm hopefully looking for one or more people who are experienced with the games, living in the metro area, to help me build armies and learn the basics of the game.

At the least, for starters, I would love to know what are some average points for games so I can start thinking over some army lists. While in Saint Cloud we use to play with 1,000 point lists while I was getting the hang of things. Any help would be great.

#2 craniumdamage750

craniumdamage750

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:37 AM

I would be down for playing some 40k.  I have been out of the loop for a few years but am getting back into the swing of things.  I play tau, chaos space marines, and just started necrons.  

#3 Ru-Doragon

Ru-Doragon

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:54 AM

Sweet, we should try and get together some time, it would be nice to get advice on the Tau Empire. Maybe some days that the Event Center has more warhammer gamers. I will be needing to rent my army from the Event Center until I can collect the pieces to my Tau army though.

#4 Ru-Doragon

Ru-Doragon

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:04 AM

Maybe 11/30 or 12/3? Those will be the next few days I'm available to do something. I'll maybe even be able to afford a small army by that point and not need to rent one from the Event Center.

#5 craniumdamage750

craniumdamage750

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:40 AM

11/30 would work better for me.  Do days or evenings work better for you?  You can email me at craniumdamage750@gmail.com  I really don't want to put my phone number on the message boards.  Then we can get a better idea of when to game a little faster then the message boards.  By the way it won't bother me to have a proxy army as well, that way we don't have to get anything we don't need.

Scott

#6 Ru-Doragon

Ru-Doragon

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 04:39 PM

Hey, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Things got really really busy over here and it threw off all my plans. I'll send you an e-mail here in a little while to let you know what works for me for testing armies.

#7 Guest_Not In Sample_*

Guest_Not In Sample_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:31 PM

it might be good to obtain suggestions about the actual Tau Empire. Perhaps a few times how the Occasion Middle offers much more warhammer game enthusiasts.

#8 x30994575

x30994575

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:30 PM

After school, on the way back, I especially pay attention to the litter under these petals,guild wars 2 gold

with my little botany knowledge to figure out this should is a peach blossom, again rise swaying in the wind looked emaciated peach, still some petals on the ornament. Earlier I had from sigh a way, "if winter comes, can spring be far behind?"diablo 3 gold

diablo 3 gold

Should become "winter has come, can spring to return to?" And now it seems to long cold winter, the existence of have the flowers have warm, because a flower season is spring.guild wars 2 gold

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS