Til Death do us Part

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JerusalemJones

JerusalemJones

• Members
  • 1,716 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:56 AM

While I haven't ordered it yet, I got to play this at Arkham Nights, and we had a really fun time. While not as creppy as some of the other scenarios, the theme was great and I loved how the story played out. And, like most MM games I've played, the players literally won on the turn where has they not compelted the objective the Keeper would have won on his turn.

There's actually a part of me that hopes they can turn the storytelling aspect of MM into mini scenarios for Arkham Horror. I love both games, but sometimes it would be nice to play a slightly more linear game of AH.

#2 demozon

demozon

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 09:17 PM

Still havn't gotten around to play this...

#3 Julia

Julia

I survived Avi's apocalypse

• Members
  • 6,451 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:21 AM

JerusalemJones said:

There's actually a part of me that hopes they can turn the storytelling aspect of MM into mini scenarios for Arkham Horror. I love both games, but sometimes it would be nice to play a slightly more linear game of AH.

JJ,

you're not the only one thinking about this. Not so sure you're interested in custom creations, but I know for sure Amikezor is trying to design a game combining MoM and AH (Arkham of Madness? or something similar). Could be worth a try

We have dragged Reason from her Throne and set in her place the Empress of Dreams [liber Endvra]
Custom Arkham Horror material / Arkham Horror Advanced Players League

#4 MyNeighbourTrololo

MyNeighbourTrololo

the Opener of Ways

• Members
  • 2,236 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:51 AM

My copy arrives in something like a week. 

That's cursed table-talk, and I'll stick you, if you don't shut it down, see?'

#5 MyNeighbourTrololo

MyNeighbourTrololo

the Opener of Ways

• Members
  • 2,236 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 11:33 AM

Oh. Right. Something needed to happen. Delivery is delayed, and my copy arrives not in a week, but in a month and a week...  

That's cursed table-talk, and I'll stick you, if you don't shut it down, see?'

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS