CRASH CRASH CRASH

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 kiestone

kiestone

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:54 AM

We purchased both the iPhone and the iPad editions.  I really hate the fact that the apps are not universal.

The iPhone app crashed on my iPad1.  My iPad is on iOS5, but I've never even got to try the game.    I even deleted and re-installed the application several times.  Thinking that maybe it was the iPhone version, I bought the iPad edition and all it does is crash.  Again, I cannot even get to the game.  I have a NEW virtual door stop.

#2 Nyox

Nyox

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:13 AM

How ironic.. I thought only the android version was (really) bad.... so it's not the platform, it's the game the cause of the crash....

Let's hope FFG will patch this game.. (NOW).

#3 booored

booored

• Members
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 11:07 AM

I own the android version, running on a samsung galxy S2 and a asus eee pad transformer as well as a iphone 3 and Ipad 2... never had the game crash once.. nver had any bugs pop up.. as far as I am consered this ia a perfect port. I would sugest clearing teh cache and redopwnloading teh offline content maeybe, as myself and a more than a few of my mates have had zero problems.

"People should be less concerned about whether they are being insulted and more concerned if it is the truth"

#4 sepayne7l

sepayne7l

• Members
  • 567 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 01:55 PM

Nyox said:

How ironic.. I thought only the android version was (really) bad.... so it's not the platform, it's the game the cause of the crash....

Let's hope FFG will patch this game.. (NOW).

Weird, I've played a half dozen full games on my iphone with iOS5 since Halloween. Not a hiccup, burp or crash once. So, it may not be the game that's the cause of the crash. Maybe the OP should make sure he's got everything updated first.

#5 Nyox

Nyox

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 08:56 PM

I've already deleted the cache, re-downloaded all more than 5 times... always the same result...crash.

It's the first game that crashes so much, never had all these problems with a piece of software since I have this phone.

Just a curiosity booored: do you have it installed on the phone or on the SD card?

#6 Nyox

Nyox

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:46 AM

Transfered the game to phone instead of SD card, now it's perfect adn without crashes ........

#7 Nyox

Nyox

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:59 AM

almost without crashes :|

#8 VenomPlug

VenomPlug

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:55 AM

I own the android version, using SGT P100 with 2.2 Froyo, which is really old. Not a single problem/crash/anything occured so far, and i was playing A LOT. Version 1.0.1 was running perfectly, same after updating to 0.4.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS