So when can we expect more Old Ones?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 booored

booored

• Members
  • 1,859 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 10:45 PM

Ok. it is official the game is all win.. but I would liek to play teh other GOOs .. .has there been any word on whe nthey are unlocking this content (as teh gfx files are all in the game already)

"People should be less concerned about whether they are being insulted and more concerned if it is the truth"

#2 dward526

dward526

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:54 PM

+1 for seeing more old ones.  It would be great.

#3 RoC1909

RoC1909

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:36 AM

Absolutely....would love to see more AO's. Would also love to see allies added but I am not complaining. I love this game!

#4 vorpal318

vorpal318

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:17 AM

I didn't have read before today the full description in the android market.

It says :

"Can you stand against the impending arrival of Azathoth? [...] Arguably the most powerful Ancient One in Lovecraft’s Mythos, Azathoth’s awesome power is indisputable. This infinitely destructive deity is therefore the focal point of Elder Sign: Omens, and the only available Ancient One."

So, I couldn't say if Azathoth will be the only AO or is the only AO at this time.

#5 MeSako

MeSako

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 04:27 PM

HOPEFULLY it's the only AO for now..

#6 BPB

BPB

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:01 AM

Yeah; they've definitely got a winner with this one.  Would make sense to expand it while the interest is high.

#7 skrap

skrap

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 01:10 PM

I signed up for this forum to say "yes, please add this!"  I was actually somewhat miffed when I figured out that only one Old One was available as an opponent.  As someone who loves the card game, it's pretty disappointing for what is otherwise a great conversion.

#8 armakis

armakis

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:23 PM

please more Old Ones !

#9 Grudunza

Grudunza

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:59 PM

Check the front page... Omens expansion announced!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS