[Bug] Winning a room AND going insane caused game to lock up

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ruskicowboy

Ruskicowboy

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:45 AM

Playing Monterey Jack on the MacOS version, won a room (can't remember which one), but winning it cause me to lose my last Sanity.  I saw the "Insane" picture, the vertical doors shut and the game just hung.  Had to Command-Q it. 

#2 valvorik

valvorik

• Members
  • 1,983 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 12:56 PM

I would report this bug using the user support link at bottom of page.

It's similar(may be same) to one I've found where if going insane/dying and losing game at same time the game freezes up after showing the "greyed out" victim.  It seems "killing character" + [unknown # other things] = crash.

#3 Ruskicowboy

Ruskicowboy

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:18 PM

Done. Overall, I am REALLY enjoying this game.  

#4 zak965

zak965

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:20 AM

I've got the same problem: it seems that you cannot sacrify an investigator sanity to solve one adventure due to a bug.

I've posted the problem in the User Support and hope that FFG will solve it soon - not *very* critical but sometimes you need to sacrify one investigator.

Overall, great game, thanks FFG, but please add at least a couple of additional Ancient Ones!!

Zak

#5 RogueM

RogueM

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 05:57 AM

as per rules you cannot 'sacrifice' an investigator. The app should not crash nonetheless, but the bottom line is that you are not allowed to make such an attempt.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS