Lead Colors

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Walk

Walk

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:28 PM

Good day to you all.  I have thoroughly perused the rules for Android and intend to buy it when I have the funds.  The rules seem quite intricate, but I trust that I will understand them better after playing.  There is just one thing that I cannot fathom: the character sheets mention placing leads of particular colors.  I cannot find any indication in the rulebook that differently colored leads have different effects, or even that leads come in different colors.  Is this a mistake on the sheets?  Are the colors just used for card effects?

#2 subochre

subochre

• Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 11:14 AM

It doesn't affect much directly, but since the color of the leads matches that of the locations they start in, and a lead moves to a different location of the same color when you follow it up, it makes it easier to keep track of which lead is which and where they're supposed to be placed; otherwise it can be easy to forget or mix them up (unfortunately, there are a handful of effects that let you ignore the usual lead placement rules, so the colors do often get mismatched by the end of the game)

#3 Walk

Walk

• Members
  • 461 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 01:32 PM

Ah, subochre, fancy meeting you here! Many thanks for the help.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS