Star Players Deck

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mordechai

Mordechai

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:48 PM

Q: when I play a 4 players game, have I, when I build the star players deck, to take ALL the star players in the game (so the star players of the 2 teams not in play too) or simply the star player cards of the 4 team in play?

Ex: teams in play: Orks, Empire, Dwarves, Skaven. Star player decks (one OWA and one CW as stated in the rules): O+S and E+D star player cards only (+freebooters of course) or WildElves and Chaos star players too?

#2 DaveNYC

DaveNYC

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 03:51 AM

Yes, you put all the star players + freebooters in their respective decks.

In your example, the Elf and Chaos SP would also be included in the decks.

#3 Mordechai

Mordechai

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:36 AM

So, if I'm right, I can draft any Star Player, even SP of a different race (OWA and CWC decks limits remain, of course). Am I right?

#4 myrm

myrm

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:41 AM

Yes. Correct you can draft any star player in your respective Conference deck regardless of race of the player. And you have access to the star players of races from that conference that are not actually in play - hence the little tokens to ID the players.

#5 Mordechai

Mordechai

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:02 AM

Thank you guys... Tomorrow night I will play my first game!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS