Dragon Star and Mutant Chronicles RPGs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Peacekeeper_b

Peacekeeper_b

• Members
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 07:32 PM

Would love if dragonstar got the renewal and revival it deserves, maybe with a new edition and a new system. Less clunky character-ad ons that make it feel more like a Rifts book then a really cool sci-fantasy setting.

Behind MC and Dark Heresy 40K it is my favorite sci-fi setting.

Also you guys need to get the rights to do the Mutant Chronicles game, even if it is just rehashing the old system or using a new one even.

I highly recommend using OGL systems that are not D20, such as Mongoose's OGL for RuneQuest or maybe even trying to get user agreements with Chaosium for BRP or WEG for D6!

#2 Vespers

Vespers

• Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 02:00 AM

It's taken me quite a while to read through this section of the forums, but I'd like to second Peacekeeper_b's proposal.

I do enjoy the MC miniature game, but would love to see a second coming of the RPG. The setting alone is worth it to me... Heck, I still enjoy pulling out Siege of the Citadel from time to time.

#3 Finkelstoat

Finkelstoat

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 June 2009 - 01:30 PM

Dragonstar was just getting good. i was hoping for an expansion into 'the dark zone' they released a prestige class but no information about the area. A Bio-technology mind flayer star empire ... it would have been genius. Perhaps a board game or a line of miniatures

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS