Photo

Revisions to the 2nd Print Run of FFG's Britannia?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ellowen-Deeowen

Ellowen-Deeowen

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 04:19 AM

What revisions were made to the new print run of Britannia?  Has the rulebook been updated to include the errata (see the FAQ)?  Also, has the Jutes / Saxons error on the board been corrected? 

#2 Ellowen-Deeowen

Ellowen-Deeowen

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 02:24 AM

Are there no Mods or other FFG employees who could perhaps respond?

#3 torbenm

torbenm

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2008 - 09:53 PM

The errata have been included, including the order of Saxons/Jutes on the map, which was reversed in the first printing.  A few other errata have been added.  IIRC, these are:

• Romans can use roads either before or after a straits move, but not both (first printing said only before).
  • Brigantes can only submit to Angles from round 6 onwards (to avoid them being submitted while the Romans are around).
  • The limitation od Danes not landing north of Bernicia applies only in R16.

A few paragraphs have been clarified to avoid potential misunderstanding.

#4 Ellowen-Deeowen

Ellowen-Deeowen

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 02:50 AM

Thanks!  Most appreciated.  I'm especially happy to hear they've fixed the misprint on the board.  That always bugged me.

#5 Ellowen-Deeowen

Ellowen-Deeowen

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 November 2008 - 02:54 AM

Two other questions:  Do you know when the revised rulebook will be posted?  Also, will there be a black and white copy?  I'd love to print out a copy of the revised rules for my 1st-run FFG copy, but last time I checked the rules were only posted in full-color and that's murder to print. 

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS