Gameplay

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Starkin Gyra

Starkin Gyra

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 06:36 AM

How is the gameplay? I think my daughter would like this and just wonder if she would like it and not get to bored with it.

#2 gbup

gbup

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:59 PM

Depends on her age I guess. Each game only lasts 5-15 minutes tops, so it's great for short attention spans.  It's quite a good fast paced introduction to strategy games, and if you're up against a younger player it's easy to handicap yourself so they have a chance to win (have less penguins, have to win by a certain amount).  But honestly, at this price, why not?.  And it's got some pretty cute playing pieces...

#3 Isel

Isel

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 08:42 AM

My Boys are 5 and 7 and they both love it.  It is simple enough for them, but has enough complexity for me.  They love trapping my penguins so I lose them early on.  Definately worth a try.

#4 DavicusPrime

DavicusPrime

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 08:16 AM

My 5 year old loves this game, but my 9 and 11 year old are usually willing to give it a go too.  Purposely trapping penguins is a favorite move for my kids as well.

-DavicusPrime

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS