• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nwelte

nwelte

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:07 PM

Questions:

1. Down to two marines and I travel. As I understand the rules, if the location card says place a terrain card 3 down on the left, I would place it two down (i.e. the last available spot).  Is this correct?  

2.  If my answer to one is correct, can I place a second terrain card in the same placement during while traveling if the loc. card says 2 down?

3.  Down to one marine and I travel.  Do I place all four terrain cards (two on each side of the marine)? 

#2 Dam

Dam

• Members
  • 7,272 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:48 PM

nwelte said:

Questions:

1. Down to two marines and I travel. As I understand the rules, if the location card says place a terrain card 3 down on the left, I would place it two down (i.e. the last available spot).  Is this correct?  

2.  If my answer to one is correct, can I place a second terrain card in the same placement during while traveling if the loc. card says 2 down?

3.  Down to one marine and I travel.  Do I place all four terrain cards (two on each side of the marine)? 

Yes to all three.

"A dirty mind is its own reward."

#3 Phiveball

Phiveball

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:21 PM

Yep, and at this point you might as well accept your fate

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS