Wanting to get into Game of Thrones and Cthulhu LCGs

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Shad0wdrag0n

Shad0wdrag0n

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:23 PM

I really like the look of the Game of Thrones and Cthulhu LCGs and would really like to get into playing these games, but I see that they've been going for a few years now and am a bit confused as to where to start. I notice that the core sets for both these games are out of stock. Are they not being made any more? Have they been replaced or are there new core sets coming out soon? Are these games actually out of print now, or are new sets still being made?

#2 jhaelen

jhaelen

• Members
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:25 PM

I think it is safe to assume that both core sets will be reprinted. Especially AGoT enjoys growing popularity, thanks to the TV show.

It's probably worthwhile to check game stores in your area (or even some online stores), as well. Often they still have them in stock.

#3 Penfold

Penfold

• Members
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 09:56 AM

Both games are still being produced and core sets are being reprinted.

#4 Shad0wdrag0n

Shad0wdrag0n

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 04:30 PM

Ah ok, in that case I'll see what's available locally, or maybe wait for the new printing. Do cards usually change between printings, or will it all be the same?

#5 jhaelen

jhaelen

• Members
  • 2,038 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:21 PM

I think for AGoT reprinted versions have included errata. For CoC there's been no changes so far.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS