Creus Flagship

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Williamthesecond

Williamthesecond

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:31 AM

Playing witht the Creus we had a little dispute about how the flagship can move if located in the home system. Since the home system has a D wormhole and the player can chose to treat the destination system as containing a D wormhole, it would be possible for the Creus to chose any enemies  home system as destination and, therefore, be incredibly strong.

How did you guys handle this situation?

#2 Mighty Maltim

Mighty Maltim

• Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 04:52 PM

I myself am a big Creuss and player I would love for that to be possible but sadly that is not the case. I don't have the link for it as the wiki was hacked into oblivion, but it has been errata'd that at no point can Hil Colish use its own wormhole. You treat the destination system as having the wormhole for the movement purposes of other ships who are moving in to join the fleet.

#3 Bowoodstock

Bowoodstock

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:16 AM

Correct.  It's as if the wormhole was located ON the flagship; it can't turn inside out and go through the one it's carrying.

#4 Fnoffen

Fnoffen

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:46 AM

There is also the wording on the flagship card to take into account.

If i recall correctly it says: "When moving, treat the destination system as if it had the wormhole." The wormhole (as in only one wormhole) being the important part.

Pax Magnifica Bellum Gloriosum

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS