To buy or not To buy

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Darkmittens

Darkmittens

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:35 PM

so i have already bought Black Crusade, but the cover of the new book looks so impressive, i mean i might not even need a Gm screen anymore i could just use the book itself and it would look cool enough, but with a hefty price tag i am kinda on the fence here, Despite all the ridiculous content and my ever so fervent wish to have that writ of execution is it worth the price tag?? your thoughts, i already have the book is it worth it for the epic new shiny one?? money is just bursing into flames in my wallet right now....

#2 Mithras

Mithras

• Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 02:11 PM

I figure, if you really want it badly enough, and you can financially swing it, AND you actually will use it....ALWAYS go for it. I also have the other CE's and I'm buyin this one as I'm a bit of a completist. I'm banking on FFG putting out a DH CE of thier own after they do a 2nd edition.(I hope.)

#3 Noxize

Noxize

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:11 AM

If you DO buy it, prepare for a helluva wait. Customer service was quite vague about the actual shipping date when I Emailed them, been waiting since September to hear back from them again...great products...SHITTY service.

#4 Skowza

Skowza

• Members
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:04 PM

I would buy it, but kinda broke right now though.  I can almost always justify the extra cost for something like this though... its like the difference between buying my graphic novels in TPB vs. Deluxe Editions. 

#5 bagen

bagen

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:01 AM

yes! i want to buy.

#6 yaoyao

yaoyao

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:26 AM

It's up to you!

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS