Help with which battle packs to avoid if you wanna focus on empire/HE/dwarf

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mr.thomasschmidt

mr.thomasschmidt

• Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:34 PM

Any thoughts about which battle packs to avoid in the long run if you wanna focus on empire/dwarf/HE? I know that there's cards for all fractions in every pack but maybe some are more chaos themed, HE themed and so on. Or is it just about the same? equally cards for all i every pack?

#2 Vitamin T

Vitamin T

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:21 AM

The current cycle focuses heavily on a single faction with each battle pack.  The first pack "The Inevitable City" is mostly chaos cards.  It does have good order cards in it as well though.

TL

#3 BBSB12

BBSB12

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 12:21 PM

Yeap. It's exactly as TL said. The only thing I could suggest is to check deckbox.org and results of different tournaments for strong Order decks and cards and aim to buy the packs that contain them (deckbox shows which pack each WHI card is in). But what could happen then is that factions based on only those decks could become quite uneven.

#4 Vitamin T

Vitamin T

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:14 PM

Using Deck Box for this is a great suggestion.  You can put some ideas together on there and see which packs would be best to buy.

TL

#5 Bayushi Ryuken

Bayushi Ryuken

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:17 PM

Im selling A full set of Dwarf/High Elf cards (3 of each) from the base set upto and The Legends expansion. All cards are in mint condition. Im looking at £50 per faction or ill sell you both for £90.

Interested? Email me on bayushiryuken@googlemail.com

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS