• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GS_Topcow

GS_Topcow

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:14 AM

Hi all;

First of all, me and my group are huge fans of TI3E, we go through lots of prep and discussion before playing and we think every minute spent on this masterpiece is aboslutely worthwhile.

however, now with a third expansion in tow, insn´t it time we had a unified and corrected rulebook? i keep thinking of the wonderful tannhauser rules and how TI would benefit from such and edition, plus the chance of expanding the wonderful fiction that makes up the universe.

just throwing this out, does anybody else agree that we need a unified rulebook?

keep up the awesome work, pax magnifica.

GS

#2 Fnoffen

Fnoffen

• Members
  • 551 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:52 AM

A collected rulebook would be nice. Would almost be a bit thin to bind it in hardback though...  But it would sure beat having to bring three flimsy ones to every gaming session.

Maybe it could include two posters of size A3 (maybe even A2 or A1) with the tech trees on them. One with the basic tech tree on side a and the Shattered Empire tech tree on side b. The other poster could have the Shards tech tree on side a and side b could feature the upper left portion of every race sheet, presenting name, starting units/tech and racial abilities. Maybe also the racial techs...

I know I'd buy it...

Another thing though... What's this I hear about "a third expansion in tow"?

Pax Magnifica Bellum Gloriosum

#3 GS_Topcow

GS_Topcow

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 06:28 AM

Sorry, i meant two expansions, three manuals...

and if you havent seen the Tannhäuser original and new manuals, it makes perfect sense, plus it would give them a great place to showcase all of that beautiful art in the mercenary and assembly tokens.

also, a little bit more fluff and some more scenarios, and i'll pay the price you mark mates...

gs

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS