Daoloth from FFG's Arkham Nights 2011 event

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Hastur

Hastur

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:14 AM

Here is a link to the image I posted on boardgamegeek.

boardgamegeek.com/filepage/71757/daoloth-from-arkham-nights-2011-signed

#2 Jaroy

Jaroy

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:32 AM

Thank you, I don't think I'm the only one who was waiting to see it scanned.

Also, Is that a expansion symbol I spot in the lower-middle?

#3 P.H. Craftlove

P.H. Craftlove

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:53 AM

Ah, I see. There was a question earlier about the relevance of a monster appearing on the last track (doomer I guess they're called?)  My interpretation would be when Daoloth's the last doomer is covered, and before combat begins with it, you MUST place a monster on one of your adventure cards. If this monster has to be placed at the bottom of an adventure card, then you must discard an Otherworld adventure card. If you have no Other World Adventure card to discard, then you must choose an investigator to sacrifice. This happens right BEFORE combat with the AO. Or, for those of us that go at it solo, our investigator bites the dust.... This monster added at the end here, of course, won't have to be fought, but it's there to see if it triggers Daoloth's special ability. Now, I can see the relevance of having the last doomer be one that spawns a monster. 

#4 bioball

bioball

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:58 AM

Jaroy said:

Thank you, I don't think I'm the only one who was waiting to see it scanned.

I believe it is only the symbol that lists it as a promo-card. A similar one is on the GOO that was given out.

#5 Hellfury

Hellfury

• Members
  • 833 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:18 PM

Jaroy said:

It is a symbol that denotes a promotional item given out at Arkham Nights event. The same symbol has appeared on the 2010 and 2011 GOO's that were given out at Arkham Nights as well.

#6 TheProphet

TheProphet

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:04 PM

Thanks for the upload

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS