New LOTR art sleeves date?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mr.thomasschmidt

mr.thomasschmidt

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:37 AM

Hi. Anyone know when/if the LOTR art sleeves are arriving? 

#2 Skowza

Skowza

• Members
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 03:34 PM

The announcement said 3rd quarter 2011, I think that that has come and gone, but I hope they are available by the end of the year.

#3 Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr

• Members
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 12:46 AM

I'm *so* hankering for the new sleeves, especially for the AGoT ones. Can't wait!

#4 BGFDag2_PT

BGFDag2_PT

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:16 AM

Now they have annouced another sleeves art of Star Wars, but no sign of news of LOTR.

Where's Gandalf when i need him to make magic for those sleeves became available. I Want to sleeve my cards of LOTR with those awesome background art. My friends have clear sleeves and i want a diferent sleeves rather than single color background.

Hey FFG, you need to organize your production planner to fullfill the estimate demand. I still waiting since July... Too long for sleeves. If it was a board game, it's acceptable.

#5 fyrian

fyrian

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:51 PM

According to the online retailer coolstuffinc.com, these sleeves now have a delivery date of February 2012. Here's hoping.

#6 Neffer

Neffer

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:28 AM

If they had released these with the Core set when it all started I would have bought them. But I've already started using other sleaves so why would I bother with these now? Seems a bit silly to me.

© 2013 Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc. Fantasy Flight Games and the FFG logo are ® of Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.  All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact | User Support | Rules Questions | Help | RSS